The installation of the die-casting mould is very criti […]
The installation of the die-casting mould is very critical, so we need to install it according to the relevant rules to prevent damage to the die-casting mould.
1. The installation position of the mould conforms to the design requirements, and the distance between the mould expansion force center and the die-casting machine should be as small as possible, which may make the stress of the die-casting machine more uniform.
2. Always check whether the lifting bolts, screw holes and lifting equipment of the mould are in good condition to ensure the safety of the person, equipment and mould during heavy lifting.
3. Regularly check the force error of the large bar of the die-casting machine and adjust it if necessary.
4. Thoroughly clean the machine installation surface and the mould installation surface before installing the mould. Check whether the length of the ejector rod used is appropriate, whether all ejector rods are of equal length, the number of ejector rods used should not be less than four, and placed in the prescribed ejector rod hole.
5. The pressure plate and pressure plate bolts should have sufficient strength and accuracy to avoid loosening during use. The number of the pressing plate should be enough, and it should be compressed on all four sides, with no less than two places on each side.
6. Large moulds should have mould brackets to prevent the moulds from sinking out of position or falling during use.
7. The mould with larger core pulling or the mould that needs to be reset may also need to be installed separately from the moving and fixed moulds.
8. The cooling water pipes and installation should be sealed.
9. Adjustment after mould installation. Adjust the clamping tightness. Adjust the injection parameters: fast injection speed, injection pressure, boost pressure, slow injection stroke, fast injection stroke, punch follow distance, push stroke, push reset time, etc. After adjustment, put soft objects such as cotton yarn in the pressure chamber, do the whole process of two simulated injections, and check whether the adjustment is appropriate.
10. Adjust the mould clamping to the proper distance between the moving and fixed moulds, stop the machine and put in the mould preheater.
11. Set the holding furnace at a specified temperature and configure a scoop with a specified capacity.