1. Plastic mold processing parting surface, that is, th […]
1. Plastic mold processing parting surface, that is, the contact surface where the concave mold and the convex mold cooperate with each other when the mold is closed. The selection of the location and form of plastic mold processing is affected by factors such as product shape and appearance, wall thickness, molding method, post-processing technology, mold type and structure, demolding method and molding machine structure.
2. Structural parts, namely sliders, inclined tops, straight top blocks of complex molds, etc. The design of structural parts is very critical, which is related to the life of the mold, the processing cycle, the cost, and the quality of the product.Therefore, the design of the core structure of complex molds has higher requirements on the designer's comprehensive ability.The plastic shell injection molding process is as simple and durable as possible. , More economical design.
3. Mould accuracy, that is, card avoidance, precise position fixing, guide post, position fixing pin, etc. The position fixing system is related to the appearance quality of the product, the quality and life of the mold.According to the different mold structures, different position fixing methods are selected.The accuracy control of the plastic shell injection processing position fixing mainly depends on the processing, and the internal mold position fixing is mainly considered by the designer. Design a more reasonable and easy-to-adjust position fixing method.
4. Pouring system, that is, the feed channel from the injection molding machine nozzle to the cavity, including the main flow channel, flow channel, gate and cold cavity. The selection of the spraying of the plastic shell, especially the position of the gate, should facilitate the molten plastic to fill the cavity in a good flow state. Clear.
5. Plastic shrinkage and various factors that affect the dimensional accuracy of products, such as mold manufacturing and assembly errors, mold wear, etc. In addition, when designing compression molds and injection molds, plastic shell spraying should also consider the matching of the process and structural parameters of the molding machine.